Sunday, March 29, 2009

STUDYING TIME

The more you study
The more you know

The more you know
The more you forget

The more you forget
The less you know

So, why study??

I have been studying a lot lately and i found it is correct! The more I read, the more i forget. So, I have to re-read it again and again. So, what is the use of studying? Hehehe

Besides that, my study motto is "Do not use your brain, borrow others!". Last week, i found that my motto is in fact applicable! It started like this. I was so d*** lazy to study for my tutorial. So, I went to bed earlier. Around 10pm. Woke up at 6.00am. I had a choice to study but i chose not to. Hehehe. Dalam hati, dah kata tawakal je lah for this tutorial. At 7.30am i went for the tutorial. During the tutorial, i was unable to answer most of the questions. So, i peak to my friend's answers. I survived as i was not caught for cheating. But the best thing is that my score for this tutorial is 6/20. Yes, i know i failed. But, all tutorials before this where i answered all by myself , my marks are either 0 or 1/20. Therefore, my friends..... "DO NOT USE YOUR BRAIN, BORROW OTHERS!"

1 comment:

Cg said...

i dunno why

maybe it is saturday


http://chronicgerillagallery.blogspot.com/