Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My laptop (2)

Great News!! My brother departed for Netherlands this morning. He is going there to visit his wife and daughter there. Have a safe journey bro! Send my regards to Kak Mun and Amni.


So, what is the great news? The great thing is that he left his Sony VAIO at home! He said he lent it to me while he is not around. Yahoo!!! Now, I can be online more frequent! Hehehe


However, he let me use it at home ONLY. That means he do not allow to bring the laptop back to campus. Sigh. Never mind! At least, I can use it during my holiday! That's fair enough. On second thought, the devil side of me is saying "so what if I bring the laptop back to campus. He wouldn’t know". (Evil laugh) But the angel side of me is saying "Amanah Anas!!! Tak baik! Allah nampak!"


Hahaha. Oklah. I will use it at home only. When I'm back in campus, I will borrow anyone who sympathize me. :-)

1 comment:

FiSHY@iKe said...

lucky u dude! vaio tu! kalule aku ade duit! :P