Monday, October 19, 2009

AN AWESOME WEEK

First and foremost, I have to apologize because I have not updated my blog for a long time and I have not come out with a good intellectual posting. I have to say that I had a rough time. A lot of so called bad things happen around me but no problem. I am fine.



I thought of updating my blog during the last weekend. I had everything in my mind. Just waiting for me to type it out. But, something came out. The Kulliyyah of Science (KOS) was organizing KOS Open Paintball tournament during the last weekend. At first, my friends were not interested to join the competition. Suddenly, on Thursday night we all decided to take part in the competition. The next day, we formed our team. We formed our team just a day before the competition. The closing time to submit the registration form was on Friday at 3pm. We submitted our registration form on Friday at 3pm. Our team comprises of Zul, Teez, Majid, Acap G, Halim, Che Mud and I.



Playing paintball was so great. It was our first time playing paintball. During registration, we were informed that there were only 5 teams who will be taking part in the competition. So, we thought that we had a good chance in winning the competition. At least number 4. The prize will be given to the champion up till number 4. On the day of the competition, the organizers informed that there were 9 teams competing. It was a bad news for us. However, thanks to our strategist, Acap G for his excellent strategy, our team made it to the semi finals and lastly we won 3rd place. We won medals and RM215. In terms of money wise, it is not worth it. Why did i say that? It is because the money that we won has to be divided by 7 and to enter this competition, we spent about RM80 each. So, you can do the maths by yourself. Though money wise, it is not worth it, what most important here is the experience. Like I said, this is our first time playing paintball and the fact that we manage to go this far, is indeed a great achievement. Plus, we wont be getting any chance of playing paintball outside, spending just RM80. If there is a chance for us to take part again next year, Insyaallah, we will take the challenge.


As for me, I am not only bringing back medal and cash, I brought back along with me some souvenirs or what I called as “kenangan terindah”. I was shot twice at my head leaving behind 2 benjol. Satu kat dahi, which is HUGE. Bigger than a 50 cent coin. The other one is kat rambut. Actually, I was shot 3 times at my head. The 3rd one hit the face mask. So, no souvenirs left. Being shot at my forehead was indeed a great experience although it was really painful. It won’t stop me from playing paintball in the future.


Before the game begins


After our defeat. Look at my forehead. Kena tembak.


Me


Me in action. Hehe




No comments: