Thursday, December 24, 2009

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

How do you know that what you wish for is the best for you? The answer is you DON’T! Indeed, it is true. Only one person knows what is good for us, what is bad for us and what is best for us. The one person is Allah S.W.T.. Allah keeps on saying in the Quran that He knows what is best for us. He also keeps on saying that He knows what we know not.


Why am I saying this? It is because I am experiencing it now. This week suppose to be a very good week for me. I received a lot of great news (but at the end of the week, I received a very bad news). I finally got what I had fought for. I should be happy because I had fought for it for a long time. I prayed to Allah to grant my wish but after a long duration only Allah grants my doa. But, it turns out that it is not the best for me. I believe that is the reason why Allah did not give it to me at the 1st place. Now, I wish that I did not get it. Sigh!


Here I don’t mean that we should stop praying to Allah to grant us with what we wish for and simply accept whatever that may come to us. But what I mean here is that, we should always ask from Allah as Allah never says NO to all His servants’ prayers. Allah answers the prayers of His servant positively in one of the 3:


1. YES.

2. YES, but not now

3. I have a better plan for you.


So, keep on praying and request for what Allah thinks the best for you and not what you think the best for you.

1 comment:

niazelin said...

yea,u r right....but we should pray ''oh my allah!pls,remove the negative side of my wish and grant it!''lol!!!