Monday, June 28, 2010

Election


Berita Harian 28th June 2010 reported that not many Malays registered to become a voter. The ratio is 1 Malay to 40 Non Malays.This is indeed alarming.


I am not surprise with the report because many of my Malay friends are yet to register themselves. From my experience, lots of my friends have the "Nantilah" attitude. Honestly, sometimes I feel down when I invited them to register as a voter and they replied "Kita orang bukan macam kau Anas. Tak minat lah politik". I feel down because indirectly they are saying that I'm different. Maybe they are right. I am different because I am aware of my responsibility. I love my country and I want to make sure that the right person shall helm the power to determine the future of my country.


You need not to pay anything to register as a voter. You just need to bring your MyKad. That is all. Register now because time is running out. Why am I saying that? It is because many political analysts believe that the next general election will be early next year.

No comments: