Sunday, June 13, 2010

VACATION

One word to describe my vacation: AWESOME!!!! I have to say that indeed it was really awesome! I enjoy each and every seconds of it. It was difficult for me to return back to Malaysia. Today, I woke up and realized that I’m no longer in The Hague made me feel sad. 18 days is not enough. I wish that I can stay there longer.


I had explored many things when I was there. I had to do lots of great stuff and activities. Here are some pictures. ENJOY:


Amni. My niece. When I arrived, she was sleeping. I tried to wake her up. I said to her I had cadeau (gift), she then ran towards the guest's room and sat in front of my luggage. She is obsess with presents. :-)


On the other hand, her little brother, when I arrived, he kept on sleeping although I kissed him few times. He didn't bother to wake up.


Madurodum. The place where they design miniature of interesting places in The Netherlands. It is just behind my brother's apartment.


The miniature of their airport. Oh yes. I forget to mention. When I arrived at the airport, initially I was refused entry. The reason was I had not enough money to survive in Amsterdam. I had only 300euro with me. I had to explain to them that I was visiting my brother and therefore, I wouldn't need a lot of money as accommodation and meal will be provided by my brother. I think they were suspicious with me especially because according to my passport, the last place I visited is Saudi Arabia. I had to gave my sister-in-law's phone number and the Immigration officer called her. My sis-in-law came to the rescue. :-)

The palace


The Parliament and Prime Minister's office. Anas and politics cant be separated. They were on the heat of general election when I was there. The election was a day before my departure back to Malaysia. I will write about my comments on their election result later. :-)


I AMsterdam


Bicycle tour with my brother. Initially, it was not raining but after half of the journey, it started to rain. Nevertheless, it was great. It will be an unforgettable memories.


Windmill in the middle of Amsterdam


Volundum: The fishing village


Delft: The old church


The view inside the old church


Delft: The new church (Royal Monument Tower). 276 stairs. I climbed it! Very tiring but it paid off. :-)


The prove that I climbed the tower!


The view from the tower.


Malaysian Embassy in The Hague


The Malaysian Food Fair 2010. My sister-in-law opened a stall. I help her to manage the stall. We sold Pulut Seri Muka and Chicken Rice.


Pulut Seri Muka made by my sis-in-law. Very delicious. Sold out rapidly.

Few dutch people performing silat during the fair.


Amni tried to show her silat skills. It was hilarious.


Amni pengsan after helping her Mama at the stall.


In front of the International Court of Justice. This is the place where we lost our Pulau Batu Putih.


World Peace Flame. More than 100 countries signed a declaration to keep this world peace. Israel is one of the country but what are they doing now???


On my last day, I brought Amni to the playground. I had fun with her. She did not want to go back home. My brother and I had to bribe her with chocolate. But on our way back home, we bumped into a group of school children. The children had ice cream with them. So, Amni cried for an ice cream after that.


The rose garden. I know this is not rose. Sorry, bunga ros belum berbunga lagi.


The rose garden

Now my mother is over there with my twin. They departed last night. I am left with my father. Therefore, starting today and for the next 2 weeks, pagi makan nasi bungkus, tengah hari makan nasi bungkus and malam makan nasi bungkus.

1 comment:

anisdiyana said...

antara all ur posts this is d best! bnyk photos:P