Saturday, June 26, 2010

K-I-D-S

KIDS


Iman really loves to put on nice clothes. She wears ear-ring now.


Unlike Iman, Amni has not shown any keen to put on nice dress and clothes YET. But, Amni is still young. We will see later.

Why is it so hard to ask them to look at the camera and smile? Am I a bad uncle?

Kids... They are very fast in making up new friends. Why can adult do the same thing?
Why cant I?

Bapak borek anak rintik.
Iman's parents are lawyers. That is why Iman shows some lawyer's skill. Last night, I told Iman that if she wanted to go out and watch Toys Story 3 with me, she has to lend her Ipod to me. After a few dolak dalih, she said "Ok. But I have to IMPOSE A CONDITION, I lend you my Ipod and you will lend me your laptop".
I was surprised with what she said until I was speechless. At a very early age, she already have a negotiation skills. I believe I suppose to reply back by saying "No lending my laptop! I will only bring you to watch Toys Story 3 if you lend me your Ipod. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"



Whatever it is, Kids certainly lighten up our day and even lighten up the whole world

No comments: