Friday, January 16, 2009

NEW CHAPTER, NEW BEGINNING

I’ll be starting my 3rd block this Monday, 19th January 2009. 2 days after Kuala Terengganu by-election. Hehehe. It’s a good thing because it gives me the chance to keep myself updated with the by-election. In this 3rd block, of course I’ll be learning lots and lots of new things. This block, I’ll be learning Pharmacology, Parasitology, Microbiology and not forgetting Anatomy. There will be a lot of memorizing. I guess those ex-Darul Quran students have an advantage.

I have prepared myself physically by buying some books that I believe will be useful for this block. But, mentally, I’m in doubt. I have received the timetable for the 3rd block. It is so packed. Almost every day, the class will start at 8am and ends at 4pm. Sigh. But never mind. I have chosen this path and there is no turning back. The only thing I can do is try to do my best.

Here I have outline few aims for me to accomplish this block.

1. Distinction. I know it is hard but nothing is impossible. Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh, kau pasti boleh melakukan.

2. Obtain better result from the previous 2 blocks.

3. Beat Azmad, Majid and Aizuddin. Not forgetting Farhana and Raihana.

4. Be an organized and systematic people. I want all my notes properly kept. I had enough of borrowing other’s notes and photostat it because I thought that I had lost mine. But the next day, I found mine back. Actually, it was in my bag at all times. This is also to avoid Ainie, Zira, Nana, Farouq and Majid from meleter. Hehehe

5. Keep my room tidy at all times. Before this, my room is always in a mess. Each time after I clean up my room, I realized that my room is indeed big. Bigger than Farouq’s. Farouq, don’t be jealous.

6. Now, that I have obtained my ideal weight, I will stop practicing sedentary life style and start practicing active life style. I am thinking of jogging and perhaps table tennis. The problem is I always ‘think’. Never actually make it into reality. Always with excuses. To my friends, please force me to jog or to play table tennis. I allow you to punch me in my face if I give ‘unreasonable’ excuses.




From all 5 aims, I believe no 5 is the hardest. I don’t think no 5 will become a reality. But, saya bukan lah seorang yang mudah berputus asa. I will try my best. InsyaAllah, God willing it will become a reality.

1 comment:

AzM@d said...

beating me shud not be a motivation for u! beat urself~~