Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FOOD

My father was in Kuantan from 22nd till 25th February 2009 to attend some workshop about demography organized by Lembaga Penduduk dan Pembangunan Keluarga Negara (LLPKN). He was the sole tenaga pengajar for the workshop. The workshop was held at Swiss Garden Hotel and Spa, Kuantan. The organizer provided him with room for 2 persons but my father came alone. So, he asked me to join him and of course I joined him:-). So, for 3 nights, I enjoyed staying in a hotel. I did not have the opportunity to go swimming in the pool. I have to study for tutorials. I have 5 tutorials this week. However, the greatest thing is the FOOD! My father did not just get room for 2, the room came with free breakfast, lunch and dinner. So, I really enjoyed eating all the great food. It was buffet style, so I eat and eat and eat until I’m full.


Here, are some pictures of the food!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cis, makan sedap rupanya mamat nih.

M@jiD said...

watevver