Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another reason to hate him

As of today i have another reason to hate my twin. Hehehe. For your information, my twin just finished his exam and had about less than a week holiday. He decided to spend his holiday by going for a road trip to Illinois which is 3 hours drive with his friends. They decided to go for shopping there before coming back next month. This is not the reason I hate him because I have ordered some stuffs from him. What I hate is that he went to a concert. Jason Mraz's concert. I am not a fanatic fan of Jason Mraz nor am I a concert guy. I am not interested to go to any concert as a matter of fact. The problem is when he comes back next month I am sure that we'll be updating ourselves a lot and definitely we'll be having "berlaggak antara satu sama lain" session and I can predict that he will proudly says he have an experience going to a concert. He said never to tell our mother. Tau takut! Hahahaha.

But the weird thing is when I asked for pictures, he said that camera was not allowed during the concert. So, I wonder did he really go to the concert.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you evil twin! :D

Hariry Ariffin said...

A'ah, tak boleh bawak masuk kamera. Security check. Due to organizer's policy.