Tuesday, May 19, 2009

IIUM MEDICAL CONFERENCE

Alhamdulillah and praise be to Allah because without his consent, the 1st IIUM Medical Conference will not be a successful event. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the committee members involved. I can see that all you had worked tirelessly in order to make sure that the event will be a successful one. Together, with the help of our All Mighty God, you and I had managed to get thru with success all the obstacles that we had to face during the process of organizing this programme. I am sure that all the obstacles had made us a better person as well as prepared us to face the “real world” out there.


Honestly speaking, I have to admit that it was a great pleasure to be able to work with all of you. It gave the opportunity to mix along and get to know all of you better. Indeed, the Programme Manager has done a great job to keep us unite throughout the whole period. As mention in our post mortem meeting, we managed to achieve one of the programme’s objectives i.e. to strengthen the Islamic brotherhood between committee members. For your information, before this I had become the Programme Manager for various events. I have to admit that many times at the end of the programme, I still failed to memorize all the names of my committees. But this time, I can proudly say that I have memorized all your names. I hope that this friendships and bonds will not end here.


Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your co-operation towards Mus, Shahir and I as the programme coordinator. There is nothing that we can do to pay you guys back except to pray to Allah to grant all of us with pahala and barakah. Sorry if I by any means caused unease to anyone of you. I am sure that it was not my intention.


THANK YOU and TERIMA KASIH.



No comments: