Friday, June 5, 2009

Bapak and Anak

Bapak borek anak rintik


I couldn’t agree more! Today, I was made to realize that I am becoming more and more like my father. I’m similar to my father in many things.


My father is a very firm man. Once he has made his decision, he rarely changes it. He will stick to his decision until the end. Most of my closest friends will say that I am like that as well. My father has a high tone voice. When he talks, it will sound like he is angry when in fact he is not. Same goes to me. Like Dr. Jamal said, I have a high but monotones voice. My father and I like to eat unhealthy foods like nasi minyak, lamb, sup tulang, etc. I always ask my mother to cook this kind of foods. As my mother is a health conscious individual, she always reluctant to cook it but I always gets my father’s approval, leaving my mother with no choice. Sorry mak! We have same weakness that is we both have problems in expressing our feelings. This is so true. Sorry guys. Honestly, I am touched each time when you guys organized surprise party for me. But like I said, I have problem in expressing my feelings and not that I did not appreciate it. That is our weakness that I believe I should improve on.


Some people try not to be like their parents and denied when their friends claimed that they are like their parents. That is their choice. But for me, I think it is a great honour for me to become more like my father as I believe my father is one great man! My father is very generous man. He always helps people in need. I believe that is the reason why my father murah rezeki. He always gets the thing he wishes, meaning, Allah has made his life very easy. Tak pernah dalam kesempitan. At his age, his mind is very sharp. He needs no organizer to jot down all the important dates. He remembers all the dates clearly. Not forgetting, he has vast knowledge.


Though I am becoming more and more like my father, I am yet to be a great person like he is. I still have a long way to go. I need to improve myself in lots of things. If I want to be a great person, I don’t have problem choosing a role model as the role model is already in front of me.

2 comments:

M@jiD said...

hope you will be like your father... be a hero

anisdiyana said...

both my parents are my hero;p