Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I’M IN LOVE!

Surprise? Shock? Speechless?


I believe I managed to grab everyone’s attention by having this title for my newest posting. In fact, my “love life” became a very hot topic at my facebook profile last 2 weeks. I took a quiz about when will I get married and the result of the quiz was quite surprising. It says that I will get married very soon! Tunggu masa je! Is this a sign or what? Ermm… I think I should do some serious thinking!



Back to the topic, yes my friend. I’m in love! I’m in love to this



I went to KL today. I saw a lot of expensive and cool cars. This car attracts me the most. I really want one!!!!! Can someone please buy one for me?? :-)

2 comments:

RJ said...

haha!
go anas!
buy this one and be my driver pula!
wakakaka
XOP

ANAS!!! said...

why dont u buy one for me?