Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back

Alhamdulillah. After about a week in Saudi Arabia I finally arrived back at home. Exactly at 11.18am 30th June 2009 my flight from Jeddah landed at the KLIA. It was really a great journey. This umrah trip was my 2nd time to Medina but my 1st time to Mecca. The last time was in 2002 where on my way to Mecca, I involved in an accident. Actually this trip was a replacement to that of the 2002 trip because as a result of the accident, I couldn’t perform my umrah back then. Therefore, the travel agent agreed to replace us with a new one. I am very much thankful to my travel agent because they treated my family and I like VVIPs. They gave us special mutawwif (tour guide), special transportation, 5 stars accommodation and one of their managers even came to send us off. I have nothing to complaint. Really thankful!


Here are some pictures that I would like to share.



Inside KLIA Limo


At KLIA before departure

Me before departure

Inside the airplane. Our tickets were upgraded to business class. :-)

Inside the airplane. Tak der keje. So, tangkap gambar awan. :-)

More awan pics

Masjid Nabawi

Perkuburan Baqi'

My father and I. Inside Masjid Nabawi. I don't know why I really like this pic.

My father and I infront of Masjid Nabawi. This picture made me realise that I'm shorter than my father. For all this time, I thought that I have the same height as my father.


Kaabah

Kaabah

Masjidil Haram

Gua Thur. Prophet Muhammad and Saidina Abu Bakar's hiding place before Hijrah to Madinah.

Jabal Rahmah. Tempat Nabi Adam dan Hawa berjumpa semula selepas dikeluarkan dari syurga.

Jabal Rahmah

Gua Nur where our prophet received the 1st revelation

Ladang unta

Masjid Terapung, Jeddah

Laut Merah

Laut Merah

Laut Merah

Infront of Masjid Terapung

Again, Masjid Terapung

Jeddah Airport.


I started with a picture of my mother and I, so I will end with a picture of my mother and I as well. Notice that I have become darker now. Sun burn!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

selamat pulang. weiii nak air zam zam sikit!

rajanurhazirah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rajanurhazirah said...

alhamdulillah, good to know the whole family came back safely. and great places, masya Allah. can't wait to be there myself :D

nways, i think it was really nice to be able to do that, like getting a fresh start to begin the 2nd year with. im sure you've gained new insights or perspectives, subhanaallah :)

oh welcome home :D

ANAS!!! said...

akmal: Insyaallah.. Air zam zam ada. Nanti aku bg

Zira: thank you. Indeed it is a great place and a good start for 2nd year.