Thursday, June 18, 2009

GROUP 1 MINI RESEARCH

First and foremost, I am very pleased to say that I feel very honoured to be given the trust to lead Group A Mini Research in the last block to produce from my point of view a very good research paper. I also feel very grateful to be able to work alongside a group of fantastic people: those who care only to give their best in accomplishing their works. Despite their own very busy schedules as students, they have allocated a large amount of time and energy with one aim: to ensure that the task given would be a success. Thus, for every step you take, every drop of sweat, every second and every single cent you spent, I pray that Allah will repay them with pahala and barakah. InsyaAllah.


One of the things that I learned along the process of producing the paper is the value of teamwork and friendship. From these friendships, we learned to stand by one another during hard times, we learned to hold on, we learned to help each other in times of need and we also learned from each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Such is the beauty of our friendships; I truly hope that these bonds will last until the very end of our lives.


ALL THE BEST FOLKS! See you again this July!

No comments: