Wednesday, May 6, 2009

JANGAN GOPOH


From this picture, you wont really see anything wrong, but take a look at this one.

Yup... there's a crack!

It all happens exactly one month ago in front of CF Bro, IIUM Kuantan. I was on my way to attend Halaqah session at KOM. While I was reversing my car, suddenly I heard "BOOM~". Then only I realized that there was a car blocking my way. Initially, I did not see the car as it was raining heavily. I tried to remain calm. Grabbed my umbrella and got out of the car to evaluate the situation. Alhamdulillah. Nothing happen to the car that I hit but my car... there's a crack at my plate number as what you can see.

This is not my first time I hit another car. The first was back in Kajang. I still remember how nervous I was at that time as I was all alone and the driver of the other car looked like a very fierce man. It turned out that he was really a nice guy. We both admitted our own mistakes. There's only minor scratch at our car so we decided to settle just like that. Alhamdulillah.

What upset me the most this time is that the day before this took place, I actually had hitted another car. So, within 24 hours I actually hit 2 cars. Because of that, I had to sit back and cermin diri. Finally, I came to the conclusion that I was gopoh. Nak cepat everytime. So, lessons learned here

  1. Jangan gopoh
  2. Read doa' before your journey


No comments: