Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doaku Termakbul

I have always wanted a nephew i.e. baby boy instead of a niece i.e. baby girl. I can still remember before my first niece was born, everyone else was hoping that it’s a girl. I am the only one hoping for baby boy. The reason is simply because so that I can play roughly with him. Main ganas2, main power rangers, etc. Having a niece would not give me the chance of doing so.


As an alternative, I like when my cousin came over to my house because he has a 3 year old son. I enjoy playing with his son, Azim. He came to my house recently. I played bunga api with him. He is afraid of nothing. Not even a huge flame.



I received a good news recently. My sister-in-law is expecting a baby boy! Yippie. She is expected to deliver her baby next February. That is very soon. Mind you that my birthday is also in February. So, I believe the baby will be very smart, genius and good looking just like his uncle. Those born in February are well known to have that characteristics.




1 comment:

RJ said...

QUOTED: "So, I believe the baby will be very smart, genius and good looking just like his uncle. Those born in February are well known to have that characteristics."

WELL ARE YOU? JK! Haha!But what a cute boy you have there anas :O)