Monday, September 14, 2009

WE HAVE A PROBLEM

I have a cousin who is currently working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The last time I met him was when I went to perform umrah. We met before my parents and I departed back to Malaysia. That day, he gave some souvenirs to my father i.e. his uncle. Among the souvenirs that he gave is a piece of cloth for my father to make a baju melayu. After he left, I had a short conversation with my father:


Ayah :

Nak buat ape dgn kain nie yer?


Anas :

Ayah buat baju melayu lah.


Ayah :

Tp ayah rasa ayah tak nak buat baju melayu raya tahun nie. Sbb ayah baru je beli baju

Melayu. Awak nak?


Anas :

Erm…. Bleh jgk. (dgn nada serba salah nak amek.. tp dlm hati sbnarnya… NAK!!!!!!!!!!!)


So, that is the story how I got my baju melayu. Huhu. The problem right now is I heard that my cousin is coming back for raya. If he is celebrating hari raya here in KL, I am sure that he’ll be coming to our house. How we’ll he react when he found out that I used the cloth that he gave to his uncle for my baju raya?

No comments: