Monday, September 14, 2009

IT IS EASIER TO SAY

“Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)” Ali Imran: 159


That is a verse from the Holy Quran that I love to quote whenever my friends are sitting for an exam or when they have lost hope. The verse gives a deep meaning if we can understand it properly. Through the verse, Allah encourages us to have faith in Him and that we shall work hard and let the rest be decided by Allah.


Recently, I found that it is easier to say it then to actually apply in my life. Why do I say it? For your information, I failed in Year 2 Block 1 Minitest. This is not the first time I failed in my Minitest. This is my second time. The first was Year 1 Block 1 Minitest. Though it is my second time, I found that it is harder for me to accept the reality this time. The reason is simply because I worked really hard. I work day and night tirelessly. Honestly, the result came as a shock for me as I was actually confident of passing the exam. Before the exam, I believe that everything was at my finger tips. That is the reason why it was a bit hard for me to accept the result. It took me quite some time for me to finally face the reality. Things that had happen can’t be changed. It is no use to be tension as it won’t change my result. Like the verse says, let the rest be decided by Allah. Allah has put it that way. He knows what I know not. He knows what the best for me.


My second failure gives me the opportunity to review my life back. Review my relationship with him. I realize that when everything is easy for me, I tend to forget Him. I need to improve myself. I have to remember that Allah is always with me. Do not lose hope on him. Allah will always grant our prayers.

No comments: