Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AFIF BAKED. ANAS?

I sat for Year 2 Block 1 Minitest last Friday. I dare not to comment about it. All I can say is that it is tremendously difficult. I have to cancel my plan to go back during the revision week because the questions were so tough that I realize I need more studying.


After the test, I went back to Kajang. I went back by bus. I know, you guys must be surprised why I choose to go back by bus this time as many of my friends were shocked as well. The reason is because I was going back alone. No one is accompanying me. So, all the expanses are on me, myself. Therefore, it is better for me to ride a bus.



There are 2 reasons why I went back last weekend. The first is I need to get this

My car road tax. My car road tax will expire this Friday. So, I need to have the new one or else legally I can’t drive the car.


The second reason is I never had the opportunity to spent time with my twin since he got back last July. He is leaving for US this 4th of September. So, I decided to go back and spent time with him. I arrived at the Terminal Bas Kajang at 7.15pm but I only arrived home an hour later. Usually it only takes me 15 minutes but because of traffic jam, it took me an hour. The next day, I woke up at 11.30am. Wohoo… After Zuhr prayer, Afif and I went out to play bowling. We played a total of 5 games. The first 3 was between me and him only. He won 2 games and I won only one game. Then, our sister together with our brother-in-law and niece tagged along. So, we played another 2 games. This time, my bro-in-law won and I got second place. :-)


At night, after Terawikh again Afif and I went out to Borak Kedai Kopi. We had chit chat over there for an hour. But, here is the interesting part. Before going to the coffee shop, my mom asked me if I want to bring some cookies back to campus. Of course my answer will be yes. One of it is this cookie

To my surprise, it was bake by my twin. I am not going to say anything about the cookie because the ego side of me says I shouldn’t. Hehehe. Afif and I are very competitive. I told my mom that I want to bake as well. I’m going to bake some cookies during my raya break. Wish me luck. But before that any ideas on what should I bake? Suggestion please.

2 comments:

RJ said...

haha!
I know EXACTLY how it feels;
but aren't you glad?
haha, me and zirah
we dont compete,
we take advantage instead
:D

btw go for kuih london almond
I think that's the easiest
I think ;O)

ANAS!!! said...

erm... taking advantage..
betul jgk...

thanks for the suggestion.. i'll think abt it