Saturday, August 15, 2009

AMNI NADIRAH.... Pak Su Nas rindu kamu!

This is my sis-in-law wrote on his Facebook profile on the Father's Day. (sorry.... i just read it)

Baju Ayah
Living as a family apart is never easy. Not least for Little Amni.

There have been times when Amni misses her Dad so badly, I've had to show her videos of Amin playing with her when she was a baby. Or sometimes we'd have Amin call up to speak to her, to make her feel better.

So the last time Amin came over, I asked him to regularly wear one of his t-shirts, which happens to be the very same shirt he was wearing when I was in labour and Amni was born.

The idea was that I could let Amni constantly see the shirt when Amin's away, and maybe she wouldn't miss her Dad too much.

I think it's working.Amni will wrap her daddy's shirt around her everytime she misses him.

Amni's comfort toys - her soft toy and daddy's shirt.


AMNI... Pak Su Nas amat2 merindu kamu...

I think she has forgotten me. The last time I met her is a week before Ramadhan last year. Now, its a week before Ramadhan. So, it has already a year I have not met her. She probably does not recognize me anymore. :-( The last time we met, she is still unable to walk properly. Now, from the videos that I watched, she can run really fast now.

I am really looking forward to meet her. I am planning to visit her May next year. Please, let it become reality. What I mean here, tak nak plan nak pegi saja bt at the end of the day... cancel.

No comments: