Saturday, December 6, 2008

P36 KUALA TERENGGANU

If you read my profile, you will notice that my interests are medicine and politics. So, you will see from time to time, I’m writing about my views about current political issues. I have to make it clear that all my writings are my own view and in my writing, I will try to be as neutral as possible as I don’t want to end up in Kemuning, Perak. Hehehe.
My first posting about politics is about the by-election that will take place in Kuala Terengganu on 17th January 2009. The nomination day is on the 6th January 2009. I want to take this opportunity to express my deepest sympathy to the family of the late Datuk Razali Ismail who passed away on 28th November 2008. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang beriman.
Based on the result of the March general election, the late Datuk Razali won with slim majority. Therefore, from my point of view, both the government (BN) as well as the opposition (Pakatan Rakyat) has equal chance of winning this by-election. If BN wins, it is a relief to them. It shows that people still support them. It also gives a good reputation to Datuk Seri Najib Razak, the PM designate. If they lose, it shows that BN have not fully recovered from the previous political tsunami. As for the opposition, if they win, not only they will increase the number of opposition MP in Dewan Rakyat, it also shows that the rakyat has begun to accept their agenda. If they lose, there is no big deal of it.
As a conclusion, this by-election will be an interesting one. I am really eager to see the result.

P/S: I can’t wait for my birthday early next year. I want to register myself as a voter! Can’t wait for the next general election.

3 comments:

Hariry Ariffin said...

Hehe,
Bile proses penggulingan nak berlaku weh? :D

ANAS!!! said...

itu aku tarak tau lah..

M@jiD said...

gler r.. bahye!!