Saturday, December 27, 2008

REAR SEAT BELT: LATEST RULING

It was reported in all major newspaper that there is a new ruling on the rear seat belt. I am so happy with the new ruling. The new ruling will come into effect on 1st January 2009. Under the new ruling, if the rear seat passengers under the age of 17 are not buckled up, the car driver will be fined for the offence. Offenders above 17, on the other hand, will be individually fined. Yahoo!


I believe, most of my passengers are above 17. So, if you decide not to buckle up, be my guest. Hehehe. To Majid, I don’t mind if you don’t want to buckle up. You will be fined and not me. To greyellow, you still have to sit in the bonet. Hehehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Which would also mean, no more more than 3 asses on the rear seat, huh?