Saturday, December 13, 2008

REAR SEAT BELT

The Star, 13 December 2008 reported:


“From Tuesday, motorist whose passengers are not belted up will be stopped by police. However, instead of summonses they will be issued advisory notices. The advisory notice is not a summons but we will take down the car’s registration number, driver’s name and MyKad number, date, time and place they were caught flouting the law”


So, an announcement to all my car passengers, BUCKLE UP! I don’t want to have a bad record. Saya pemandu berhemah. If I were caught by the police because you guys did not buckle up, I will make sure that your life will be miserable. I have to warn you that I am good at that. hahahahaha [Evil laugh]

5 comments:

M@jiD said...

aku memang x kan pakai...
hahaha.. nt kena saman, ko bayar sorang bleh x?

ANAS!!! said...

aku dah ckp...
siaplah ko... kalo aku kena saman.
i will be sorry
u will be bagging for forgiveness from me.. :-P

RJ said...

haha!
i think by then i''ll be sitting in the bonet!
no seat belt
kah kah kah
^O^

ANAS!!! said...

mIza
bagus jgk idea tu...

AzM@d said...

aku duduk depan