Thursday, December 4, 2008

Study, Success and Bounties of Allah

It has been more than 2 months since I have started the 2nd block, the immunology block. This block is indeed very relaxing as compared to the previous block. It gives me the chance to have a proper life management. (I think, ) But, the mismanagement of the previous block taught me a very good lesson. Because of that, I have worked harder as well as in a smarter way. I have high hopes that it will give a good outcome. Insyallah.
I am saying this because I sat for minitest this morning. From my point of view, the questions were really tough, though I have worked hard to prepare myself for the test. For this test, I am really hoping that I am not only passed the exam but pass with flying colors. But, looking at the questions, I was a bit down because my aim might not become a reality. Religion came to rescue. I am just a servant in this world. I have laid down many plans and aims. At the end, who will determine the outcome? It is Allah who determines everything. He knows what I know not. Maybe, it is a kind of a message from Him that I should work harder and increase my relationship with Him.
Allah has granted me with a lot of bounties. It is uncountable. Never in my life had I faced hard difficulties. It is only minor difficulties. I think the hardest difficulty I encountered was the accident that I had back in 2002. My injury was very severe that the doctor gave me a 50% chance of surviving. For many people, they ended up with not recovering or dead. Alhamdulillah, I managed to recover tremendously well. Allah still loves me that He gives me the chance to be here today.
Therefore, not getting what I aimed is not the end of everything. It might be a test from Allah. After all, Allah says in Al-Quran

“Do men think that they will be left alone saying, “We believe” and that they will not be tested?” (Al-Ankabut, 29: 2)

6 comments:

anisdiyana said...

huhuhu nicely said..eventhough i dun really like reading^^

Unknown said...

Aiya rilek aa bro. remember, there's more to life than passing the exam hahaha. aku block lepas pun teruk jugak beb.

AzM@d said...

i like the ayat Quran quote very much

rajanurhazirah said...

i suppose there's no need to find yourself a writer when you can actually write it out yourself. this is pretty good for a start... enough said. good job :-)

p.s: welcome you new bugger!

p.p.s: ...selamat hari raya juga ;D

ANAS!!! said...

zira...
u r stil better writer than me.. :-)

M@jiD said...

ehhh,bila??????